The licencee does not acquire any rights over the Property but simply grants the licencee a permission to occupy the land during the term of the licence so that they are not a trespasser.


The licence can be for a fixed term or can be ongoing but it will come to an end if the landowner sells the property.


Common licences are for leisure clubs, eg archery, shooting or for grazing animals, for home owners to use additional land for garden purposes etc.


Our Commercial Property team are experts in this field and able to assist Property owners, in granting licences or licensees taking a licence.

WR Solicitor & Director Jonathan Leach

Speak to an expert...

For an initial no obligation discussion to discuss matters, please request a call back or contact the head of our team Jonathan Leach on 01977 70 32 24.

request a call back

Price Transparency

We are committed to transparency in our prices, for more details of our pricing structures, potential additional costs and disbursements

price transparency

Stuart Maher Watson Ramsbottom Solicitors
Operations Director and Solicitor
WR Solicitor & Director Jonathan Leach
Solicitor & Director
Associate Solicitor
vina madhavji profile
Solicitor-Advocate - Associate Solicitor
Associate Solicitor
David Watson profile
Litigation Executive
Trainee Solicitor
Associate Solicitor

Our Commercial Law Services...

Business Advice

Commercial Property